In addition to the specialist services offered, EBR Attridge Solicitors provide a comprehensive, highly experienced and efficient criminal defence service, from police station representation, to magistrates court advocacy and in-house advocates practising in all criminal courts, including the Court of Appeal.
We provide experienced representation from the very first stages of any case and throughout the preparation of the smallest to the very largest of cases.
All areas of general crime are covered including:
- At the police station on arrest
- At the Magistrates court
- In HM Revenue and Customs investigations
- Criminal Appeals
- Judicial Review
- Drug Trafficking Act offences
- Murder and other serious violence
- Prison Law and Parole hearings
- Motoring offences
- Benefit fraud
- Offences against the person
- Football Banning Orders